50 Rockstar Chrome Apps and Extensions for 2015

Happy new year! I've been working on a collection of chrome apps and extensions over the last few months for a presentation this spring, so I thought I'd share them early. If Stacy Behmer is out there, I want to give her a big shout out as she was a big inspiration for me at Google Teacher Academy.

Image courtesy of CC
Chrome Apps and Extensions are ways of customizing your browser to add enhanced functionality. Some of these are old, some are new, and some lean towards my practice of being a math and science teacher, although most have applications regardless of your discipline. I've curated some of my favorites that I used (and many my students used) last year and broke them down into categories such as:
  • Building your PLN
  • Presentation Tools
  • Content Curation
  • Content Creation
  • Organization
  • Supporting ESL Learners
  • Unleashing the Awesome
  • Managing your Digital Footprint
  • Games and Tutorials to Inspire


Related Posts
Leave Voice Comments with Kaizena
Visualize Information with LucidChart
Support Reading Across any Subject with NewsELA and Diigo

Completely Unrelated Posts
Graphic Organizers for Visible Thinking
Mapping Water Quality with Google Maps and Spreadsheets
3 Great Resources for Common Core

Comments

Popular Posts